Oil and Gas Consulting Publications
As, chairman of the COPAS/PASH audit and publicity committees - and most likely the longest standing member on the three major COPAS/PASH committees: audit, joint interest and revenue,
- Initiated COPAS Interpretation #16 - Operator and Related Facilities 10-22-1986
- Initiated COPAS Interpretation #19 - Discounts 9-14-1988.
- Initiated COPAS Interpretation #21 - Documentation Supporting Joint Interest Expenditures 2-14-1990.
- Solely authored the FIRST COPAS index April 1989 of all COPAS publications.
- Co-authored the FIRST Canadian index April 1989 of all PASC publications
- Solely produced the COPAS bulletin #4 April 1997 (all prior COPAS accounting procedures).
- Solely produced for publication April 1997 (all prior AAPL model form operating agreements).
Robert P. Malone was trained by a major oil company. While working for this company, he researched and wrote a professional 186 page book based on oil field operations which included:
- 34 pages Lease maintenance and operations
- 43 pages Production foreman
- 44 pages Test engineer
- 59 pages Drilling foreman
- 06 pages Glossary of various types of interests